"What you see depends mainly on what you look for." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 24, 2013

Harnessing my sanity...

With a 2 year old Diva and a 16 year old who's too cool for school, I often find myself frustrated.

I've been a stay at home mom for about a year, now. Which many of you think is the easiest job there is. Guess again! It's a constant frenzy of toddler requests. She demands my attention and most definitely my servitude from the moment I wake up til nighttime when she takes more than her share of my bed. Not to mention I still like to have dinner on the table for my husband when he arrives, too!

(I'm not just a stay at home mom at the moment, but also a house wife. )

Moms LITERALLY don't ever stop! Feedings, changes, attention, cuddles, calamity, spills, breaks, boo boos, accidents, clean-up, repeat! And if by chance I am too slow in answering her requests I get to hear very enjoyable, oh so melodic WHINING!


Don't get me wrong.. I am beyond blessed as my baby girl is very polite! She always says please and thank you, bless you and sorry. She cares a great deal about others happiness and her empathy is always at the forefront. (unless, of course she's bossing me around. Those times she has little concern for how I feel.)
She loves having friends and chummin it up with those around her.

As I was writing this Corbyn FINALLY went to sleep.
:) I've typed myself into feeling much better.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment