"What you see depends mainly on what you look for." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day 2013.


This memorial day, we had so much fun in our perfect backyard. A day at the pool with your family is the payoff for working hard every day. Or in my case hardly working. ;) Yeah right, I'm a "stay at home mom/housewife. I work nonstop!

2013 has truly been a year to remember. I know, were only in may, but hey!
This month has been filled with stresses, heavy emotions, new experiences and growth.

 In any case, all your woes will melt away on a Monday in Florida, 82 degrees and not a drop of rain in sight.
Corbyn had the time of her life as her daddy launched her in the air, over and over!

She's almost as much Daddy's girl as she is Mommy's. Almost!

Alas, in the pool, Daddy is the fun one! She's a thrill seeker, and he has the muscle to make it happen!


St. Tropez Swimwear Heart One-Piece Swimsuit - Girls 4-6X (Google Affiliate Ad)
I, on the other hand cant help but be on the camera! I dont ever want to forget this beautiful day. Or my weird attempt at something artsy..(Ill attempt this further on instagram!)





Peace and Love on this day to remember those who sacrifice for our freedom!

For the dads or moms who don't get to come home to their babies every night like mine does.







 My dreams comes true every day!


 Simming backwards..
 Looking at airplanes..
 She's always impressed!


Have a beautiful week! I know we will! XOXO

Now, feel free to shop! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment